AD |Protest SS20 Collection | Swimwear Trends

*Collaborative Post

Is it too soon to talk about Summer?

I am so excited to be writing this blog post in collaboration with Protest and their SS20 collection today, and sharing their new SS20 collection with you. Their collection is just beautiful. Just looking is making me excited for summer to come. Beach days, sun, ice creams, days outdoors. All of the best kind of fun. I don’t know about you but I absolutely cannot wait for the summer this year.

About Protest

Protest was actually founded by four boarders in Holland who wanted to bring affordable, functional, and fashionable board wear and bikinis to you. Protest specialise in skiwear and swimwear. Just take a look at their website there are so many items available whether you love to ski or you love the beach, or both.

SS20 Collection

Their summer collection features a full range of highly fashionable swimwear. Bright bold colours and patterns also subtle colours. Swimwear to suit so many different styles from push up bikinis to tankinis.

Shopping Credit

Protest have also given my lovely readers a 10% shopping credit. If you purchase anything from Protest use the code motherhood10 for 10%off your whole order.

Favourite swimwear of the SS20 Collection

My personal favourites styles are these:

I adore this bikini for summer, the pretty frill details and I love the triangle bikini top which is flattering to the smaller bust too. I love the colours and the stripped pattern.

How gorgeous is this bright high wasted bikini. I love high waisted bottoms they have completely come back into fashion and I actually bought myself a couple last year for summer and I lived in them on holidays. I think the high waist is going to be such a key look this summer just as last year. It is so flattering and covers you in just the right paces while also keeping you modestly covered.

Also in love with the bright neon colours Protest are sporting for their SS20 collection. Protest’s Designers have worked on experimenting with fabric and brought a touch of luxury to their SS20 swimwear collection with swimwear fabric that is tactile, fast drying and aesthetically pleasing.

I love that it is a full swimsuit, a staple to have in your summer wardrobe I think. I love the bright neon colours, its what summer is all about.

There you have my personal favourites of Protest’s SS20 collection they have so many other beautiful style trends in the collection. I will add a few photos below for you to have a look at. I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into the new SS20 Collection. I have loved having a look at the trends they are going for this summer.

Share:

13 Comments

1. Joanna
    February 24, 2020 / 1:32 pm

I like that the new collection has both dark and colorful pieces. I love the first three swimsuits, I do like black with nice patterns on. I also like that the collection is quite sporty, I love to swim and snorkel in the water, and some swimsuits are so tiny that you always think you might loose them if you jump in the water.

2. sriches
    February 24, 2020 / 1:50 pm

It is NEVER too early to talk about Summer and wish that it would hurry up! Some gorgeous pieces in the collection, but I am totally all about the one piece these day! Sim – Sim’s Life x

3. February 24, 2020 / 2:34 pm

Ooh, there are some lovely designs in that collection – I don’t think I’ll ever get back into a bikini so I’m always on the hunt for nice fashionable styles of swim suits 🙂

4. February 24, 2020 / 6:31 pm

I am loving their collection for the new season, I am going to have to head over and have a proper look at it x

5. Rebecca Smith
    February 24, 2020 / 11:15 pm

I can’t wait for summer and I am able to get to the beach or swimming pool! That swimwear is lovely, they have such gorgeous designs.

6. February 25, 2020 / 10:14 am

Nope, definitely never too early to start thinking about swimwear! In fact, I need to invest in a new swimsuit as I’m going away and mine doesn’t fit me anymore, boo!

7. whatthedadsaid
    February 25, 2020 / 11:00 am

its not too early to talk about summer, my eldest Daughter has already been looking at summer swim wear etc, she likes full body suites preferbly, which as a dad i dont mind.

8. February 25, 2020 / 2:23 pm

It is definitely never too early and the SS20 collection has some really lovely products, I am a huge fan of Tankinis x

9. Erica Hughes
    February 25, 2020 / 3:27 pm

I really like the look of this collection. The bikinis look practical as well as pretty and I’m loving the bright colours.

10. February 25, 2020 / 4:45 pm

I am loving the neon coloured costume! they are so me. I used to only wear black but now its colour all the way!

11. Yeah Lifestyle
    February 25, 2020 / 9:25 pm

I am so ready for summer now after looking at those attractive and stunning selection of swimwear. Loving the bright colours as well.

12. February 25, 2020 / 9:32 pm

My mummy loves the neon swimsuit colours and it’s craving the sun now! It’s been bleak for too long!

13. February 27, 2020 / 2:36 pm

I love the colours and would love a beach break this year, tough with little ones but you never know!