Hello Everyone and welcome to recipe post #4, today I am sharing a Healthy Homemade Dinner. This is the last post in the recipe series on my blog… for now. I still plan on doing recipe updates but not every week. If you would like to see my previous posts you can have a look here: Post #1 | Post #2 | Post #3.
I was actually having a look on my Instagram feed and came across a picture of courgetti, and I had such a craving for it. So I already had courgette, but sadly don’t have gadget to spiral my courgettes so I made do with grating them!
Oil of choice
1. Put the chicken breasts in the oven to cook, I flavoured them with crushed chilli, salt and pepper. Garlic would probably be nice to but I didn’t have any.
2. Fry the mushrooms in oil.
3. Add boiling water to the cous-cous and half a stock cube. Once cous-cous is ready add the Chopped spring onions.
4. Grate the courgette straight from the fridge.
5. Add all the final bits to a plate and serve with natural yogurt.