Why you should read Louise Hay {You can heal your life}

louise HayI just recently came across Louise Hay. Before now I had never heard of her before. And my goodness has she come into my life at perfect timing. And hopefully now for you too. For as long as I can remember I have been on my very own spiritual journey. I think through your life you unravel yourself: “Your body is a place for your soul to reside.” It gives your soul the opportunity for a real life experience. The quote is off the top of my head, I have it on my fridge on a card by the amazingly beautiful Rachel Brathen, I am not sure if the wording is exactly right. (The cards were given to me by a lovely friend of mine) I love them so much and I have put them on my fridge.

Knowing myself and being kind and loving is something that is every important to me. That’s who I am and when I found Louise it was very much a profound moment because everything I read had me saying yes I agree with that, or this resonates with me so much. I felt at home, that this wonderful book was here as my very own divine guide teaching more and more.

Her book in a nutshell is all about letting go of old, stale, negative patterns that we all have held onto throughout our lives.

This book is way before its time with ideas some people might find hard to swallow. But to me it makes perfect sense even more so because this is almost the answers I have always been searching for. I am so very grateful to have found Louise Hay and read her very intuitive and inspirational words that guide and help us all ‘approve’ of ourselves and achieve what it is we deserve (of course it is what we believe we deserve, and with a humble heart too).

It’s more then just a great book, if you are interested in making your life better and really living for YOU, achieving your goals and believing in yourself this book is for you. I love reading and I love inspiring and motivational books that get me thinking. That is exactly what this book did for me.

So please feel free to recommend me any that you have read and really enjoyed.

You can buy her book from Amazon. Let me know if you do, or if you have already read it?

Share:

9 Comments

1. January 29, 2016 / 10:03 am

This sounds like a great book. One of my challenges this year was to read more rather than watching crappy tv all the time. So far it isnt good!! I love reading once i get into a book just find it hard starting.
    Blogging Mummy recently posted…When Binky came to stay with us.My Profile

2. January 29, 2016 / 12:26 pm

I’m not really a self help kind of person. I prefer to just live my life and not worry about rights and wrongs and whether I need to change to be happy and live the way I want. But I can see how this can be helpful for a lot of people
    Emma T recently posted…Children’s chatter: Talking birth with 4 year oldsMy Profile

3. January 29, 2016 / 5:34 pm

I love a self help book hen I’m in the mood, usually I turn to them when something quite bad happens in my life and I need the guidance and help. x
    The London Mum recently posted…How To Get Nappies For FreeMy Profile

4. January 29, 2016 / 9:03 pm

I like the sound of this book a lot! I don’t read at ALL because really I don’t k is what types of books to go for or what I like. Perhaps something like this would be a starting point X

5. January 30, 2016 / 3:41 am

I’ve never heard of her before or thus book. Great that you’ve got on so well with it and can relate to it. I’m gonna recommend it to lots of negative people in my family
    Kerry norris recently posted…Godiva chocolates reviewMy Profile

6. February 5, 2016 / 4:46 pm

This isn’t my kind of thing, I’m more of a live each day as it comes and if shit happens, shit happens. But I totally respect those who are spiritual or appreciate self care etc. But I think I’m not into this kind of thing because I’m already a naturally positive person. After all the crap that happened to me last year I still had a smile on my face! xx
    Alex recently posted…Ditching the Dummy – We did it!My Profile