I cant believe it is nearly time for Easter! It has come round so fast. Especially after Christmas, Easter is the next thing to celebrate.
I really do enjoy Easter. I love setting it all up for Sophia and Archie and watching them have fun. I have always set up an Easter Egg Hunt for them. They are very lucky this year that they will have a few because we will be going away next weekend with friends and we will do an Easter hunt then too.
I don’t know about you, but I do love to do things a little differently and make Easter a little personal for my two.
I have come up with five tips with notonthehighstreet.com for their series on ‘Doing it differently’ this Easter. So here are our tips:
1. Set up the Easter Egg Hunt somewhere different, instead of inside your home, you can set it up in your garden, local park or somewhere special that you visit as a family.
2. Use an Easter Egg Hunt pack. We used the Personalised Wooden Easter Egg Hunt.
3. Create a trail from their bedroom to the start of the Easter egg hunt where they will find their bags. You can do this with little eggs, or sweets or confetti. Whichever you prefer.
4. Make the gifts personalised. There are so many lovely personalised Easter gifts on notonthehighstreet.com. We used the Easter Egg Cookie Card With Bunny and the Personalised Easter Egg Box for our Easter Egg Hunt.
5. Give them their own Easter bag. We used these beautiful Personalised Jute Easter Egg Bags.
Archie loves his personalised egg holder. He looks forward to having some dippy egg with it!
I would just like to say a huge thank you to notonthehighstreet.com for sending Sophia and Archie such beautiful Easter gifts. They had so much fun on the Easter Egg Hunt and enjoyed the Cookies and the chocolate very much. These were the products featured in this post: Personalised Wooden Easter Egg Hunt | Personalised Easter Egg Box | Personalised Jute Easter Hunt Bags | Easter Egg Cookie Card with Bunny.